Friday, October 05, 2007

Big Read Festival Saturday Oct. 6th

If anybody is planning on going to the Big Read Festival tomorrow in downtown Clayton, I'll be doing a panel and talking about comics with my pals Ted May (Injury Comics), A.J. Trujillo (Star Clipper) and Cliff Froelich (Cinema St. Louis). Apparently there is also a "demonstration" involved but I'm not sure what that's gonna entail. Anyway, come find us at the Big Bee Stage (on South Central & Carondelet) at four o'clock! I should also have a fresh out-of-the-oven batch of silkscreened Schematic Comics available for purchase and/or personalized doodling.

1 comment:

Jp said...

Dan, it was good to meet you (I was the guy in the hat). You might have liked a bigger crowd, but I liked the intimate discussion, it was fun. Too bad you didn't pull out your Schematic Comics, I would have loved to buy one, but thanks for the Redbird comic and signing and doodling in it just the same. It made for a nice birthday present (don't think I told you it was my birthday). I'll try and catch you guys at the signing on the 17th.