Thursday, January 03, 2008

Famous Fictional 2 Art Opening

If you're looking for something to do this Friday night (Jan. 4th) come out to the Mad Art Gallery for what should be a fun art opening. Everybody's got 2 paintings in the show -- the same size and shape (like last years show) -- but instead of a character from popular comics we all chose a character from popular television (along with literature). If you can't tell who my 2 characters are from the scribbled sketches above, here you go: I didn't get good photographs of my paintings before dropping them off at the gallery, so you'll have to show up to see 'em. Or wait until I post them later. In the meantime, here's a painting of a famous NONfictional character I know, my buddy Adam "Picklehead" Bertels. Happy Birthday, Adam!("Weird Science Adventures: PICKLEHEAD", Gouache on board, 18" x 24", 2007)

2 comments:

littlebird said...

happy new year, dan! your art looks terrrrifff!!!

yer pals
thien and lark

Anonymous said...

Gouache!?! Sweeeet.

dbd