St. Louis' Last Toynbee Tile
5-color screenprinted homage to the last "Toynbee Tile" in St. Louis (RIP), located downtown at 8th and Market. Asphalt gray, White, Bright Blue, Yellow and Jupiter Red hand-printed on 19.5"x 12.75" concrete gray paper. Edition of 50. Get one here!

Around the edges of the tile is a short history of the mysterious tiler, along with a strictly theoretrical DIY guide to the process of creating and gluing your own piece of street art. Here's an even more theoretical comic I (with the help of Leon Beyond) drew about the same tile:








21 Comments:
Thanks for sharing a great article
I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it.
Exciting to read your honest thought.
Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you
for sharing.
Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks!
That was an excellent article.
You made some great points and I am grateful for for your information! Take care!
I think this article has a lot of information needed, looking forward to your new posts.
I stumbled onto this blog and read a few post here. Thanks for article... MM
I absolutely feel this web site. I’ll be back again to see more, thanks!... MM
Good site here. I appreciate individuals like you! I love the article, Take care!!... MM
I read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is good! Excellent... MM
I will be very happy to discover this kind of post very useful personally... MM
I enjoyed browsing this weblog posts. Hoping you write again very soon!... MM
Your article looks really adorable, here’s a site link i dropped for you which you may like.
Very informative article also check my blog post for Top best earnings tools and many more must check
IT IS VERY NICE ARTICLE , THANKS
THIS IS AN EXTRAORDINARY BEAUTIFUL AND ENTHRALLING POST. THIS IS GREAT!
I WAS ABLE TO FIND GOOD INFORMATION FROM YOUR CONTENT!
Apa potongan cutie, lon galak keu visual dan pendekatan. Teurimong geunaseh keu nyang nyoe!
영화 채널 분야의 전문성을 갖춘 프리미엄 공간, 에너지 절약 팁를 소개합니다. 초보자를 위해 특별히 기획된 저희 채널은 영화 채널 및 그 이상의 영역을 마스터할 수 있도록 돕는, 전문가가 엄선한 고품질 콘텐츠를 제공합니다.
Post a Comment
<< Home