I've got ink all over me! This weekend is the big Rock and Roll Craft Show and there will be a bunch of my stuff -- including some brand spankin' new prints hot off the squeegee -- for sale there. The show is at the Third Degree Glass Factory and from what I can tell will be awesome. Consider this blog post your holiday shopping guide. (more recommendations here.)
1) Giant Squid! Huge 22" x 30" print. Four colors (metallic silver, grey, dark grey, orange) on warm white Stonehenge paper. Based on a comic I drew for the upcoming Beasts! anthology to be published by Fantagraphics Books. Signed and numbered edition of 50.
2) James Eads! The newest addition to my series of St. Louis folk icons. 18" x 24", signed and numbered edition of 75. Three colors (metallic silver, brown & red) on chipboard. More behind the scenes on the making of this print and my research on Eads later.
3) Mike Shannon! 18" x 24". Three colors (navy blue, white & red) on chipboard. Signed and numbered edition of 75. More info here. These are almost all gone so get 'em while they're hot.
4) Lou Thesz! 18" x 24". Three colors (metallic gold, navy blue & red) on double-thickness chipboard. Signed and numbered edition of 75. More info here. These are also almost all gone so act fast.
5) Star Clipper! 22" x 30". Two colors (bright blue, fluorescent orange) on Rives BFK paper. Signed and numbered edition of 34. More info here.
I've also got copies of some comics/zines/booklets with handsome screeprinted covers for sale too. Brand New is volume 1 of the collected Amazing Facts & Beyond, The Factoids of Life: And I'll also have copies of the classic Schematic Comics and Redbird #1:
I'll be working at the show all day Sunday and I hope to see lots of you there. Happy Thanksgiving friends!