Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New LEON Book! and SPX!

Kevin H and I are hitting the road for the Small Press Expo -- North America’s Premiere Independent Cartooning and Comic Arts Festival -- in Besthesda, MD this weekend. We'll have with us, hot off the presses, a new Amazing Facts & Beyond book entitled FACT PARADER! It's 44 pages chock-full of Leon Beyond's special brand of Believe It of Not packaged in a fluorescent eye-bleeding silkscreened cover for $5.We'll be posted up at the tables belonging to Buenaventura Press - publisher of Comic Art Magazine and Kramers Ergot, publications I've recently had work in. More info and a schedule of when we'll be signing here. I'll have all my usual other booklets with me too: upcycled Redbirds, faux-bois Schematics, etc. Also: I'm honored to be a part of a panel discussion Sunday at 5 o'clock called "The Aesthetics of Mini-Comics." Come ask me questions about long-reach staplers and remedies for copy-shop-rage.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

1 comment:

Mike Short said...

Love your stuff. Picked up a couple copies of Redbird at SPX. Great stuff!