Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Get Lost + F(o)und!

We're looking forward to this event on Thursday night (Oct. 6th). Perennial is a really cool local organization and I'm honored to have done the posters 'n tickets 'n stuff for their first big party/fundraiser.
The event will have the usual music and drinks but will feature special a DIY rebuilding/redesigning challenge and other neat upcycling-type activities.
These were my sketches:
We settled on this idea, a sorta county-fair/science-fair theme focussing on the exhibits and process-oriented activities.
I also designed (and silkscreened) some teaser postcards:
These were printed on random bit of chipboard packaging we collected:
I also made some traditional postcards (front and back)...
... as well as the little tickets required for entrance to the event (you have to buy those to see 'em!). Get your tickets here! Hope to see lots of you there! I'll buy you a Perennial Ale

No comments: