Wednesday, June 08, 2016


I just finished this new Monster Truck poster, now up for sale! It's a huge screenprint that is ready to crush all other wimpy prints beneath the weight of purple, silver and fluorescent lime ink. But it's not just rugged (check out that DECKLED edge!), it's also... educational! Here are some notes, sketches and research from the construction of this beast. Early thumbnails:
Here's an old comic from the 3-D issue of Nickelodeon Magazine.
Some hard research:
Ink Drawing!
Time to Print:
Some details of the final print:
Special thanks to this guy for suggesting the project. MONSTER TRUCKS!

1 comment:

Suseela Susiee said...

All are saying the same thing repeatedly, but in your blog I had a chance to get some useful and unique information, I love your writing style very much, I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle, so keep on updates.

SEO Company in Chennai