Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Shadow out of Providence Kickstarter


I'm honored to be a part of this new project currently up for funding on Kickstarter: The Shadow out of Providence: A Lovecraftical Metatext.

I'm contributing production drawings, costume designs, and set diagrams for the play-within-the-book FACTS CONCERNING THE LATE EADWEARD THURSTON AND HIS FAMILY. Here are some sketches for the sketches:



I know everyone has been dying to know how I would handle illustrating a work of Brechtian Anti-Realism. You'll have to fund the Kickstarter to find out! Hint: it involves a lot of creaky gears, wires and dudes hiding inside crazy monster costumes.

This is a different project than I've ever worked on before, so please think about contributing to help keep me in india ink, bow ties, and smokes:

1 comment:

Lee Kim Stefanel Erika said...

cool XDXDXDXDXDXD best regards from Argentina!