Friday, December 03, 2010

Steamboat Guts! / Cherokee Print League

I finished reading LIFE ON THE MISSISSIPPI and made this How-It-Works print. 3-colors (white, brown, fluorescent orange) on Canson (sand) paper, 25.5."x19.5". Here are some sketches:And here's a detail:I'll have these for sale tomorrow at the Cherokee Print League holiday sale, alongside many other great printmakers and operations down there.I also made some smaller, 14"x11" one-color prints of some crowd-favorite Amazing Facts & Beyond strips. These will be cheap and able to assemble into mix 'n' match sets, perfect for any fact-filled, wood-paneled library.
History of Heavy Metal Logos:
Origins of the Missouri Float Trip:The Dogzigners:Beards of Beasts:Hope to see you there! We'll also have delicious hot cider & cookies.

1 comment:

STEVE WALLET said...

wonderful poster! if I had any free wall space-I'd buy one