Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Fun with Fluorescence


Above is a sneak peek at a new print I'm debuting at this year's ARTCRANK art show in St. Louis, opening this Friday night. My print is a combination of Mississippi River colored ink (brown), Victorian-era turquoise, and Hot Fluorescent Orange. Here were some tests:
Below is a big print I made a few months ago based on this one-page comic I had in the Studygroup 12 comics anthology (issue #4).

2-color screenprint (purple and fluorescent pink ) on Canson Edition Wheat paper, 22" x 30". [email danzettwoch (at) gmail (dot) com for availability]. 

Here are some adorable baby onesies designed and printed for some friends (actually for some friends' new baby. Congrats M & A!)

And while I'm thinking about it, I've gotta go downstairs and print some more of these Amazing Facts & Beyond BRAIN DUMP comics:

Have a bright day, everybody!

1 comment:

Kim Wardenburg said...

can't wait to see your Art Crank poster!!!